A significant loss is loosely defined as a situation in which a large or substantial portion of the property has been damaged. Typically, these homes or properties have experienced tens of thousands of dollars of damage, and repairs and restoration will often be quite complex. Whether you are dealing with flooding, fire, smoke, or environmental damage, the crux of the situation is that your home requires assistance.
As a fully equipped general contractor and project management company, Highbridge is uniquely set up to assist in large loss contracts for both homeowners and insurance companies. We have the experience and expertise to complete these complex repairs and restoration services, and all with trusted local trades and project management done in house. Our team is optimally equipped as restoration experts and general contractor, we cannot wait to help you get your life back to normal.
When you need help, we are the team to call.
The large loss is a complicated and often painful process to navigate for homeowners, and that is where the team at Highbridge can help. Typically, large loss contracts will go out for bid, and we can assist you in assessing and providing you and your insurance company or insurance broker with the information they need.
For insurance brokers and insurance companies, we can be your conduit on the ground to ensure that from the very first call you know what is happening, and what to expect for the coming days.
Here are just a few of the services we offer to all of our restoration services and large loss clients:
- Project Management (Residential and Commercial)
- Cement and foundation work
- Decks and fence
- Flooring (Hardwood, tile, laminate, carpet etc)
- Custom millwork
- Roofing (Residential and Commercial)
- Windows and Doors
- Siding, Soffit, Fascia, Eaves
- Commercial Fit-up and repairs
- Environmental Services
- Water Extraction
- Corrosion and Odour Control
- Smoke and Soot Removal
- Electrical and Contents Restoration
- Structural Drying and Dehumidification
- Water, Fire or Environmental Damage Restoration and;
- Anything else your typical general contractor can do!